Making sure everything
When it comes to organising a funeral, there are quite a few things to think about. We understand that this can be an overwhelming time emotionally for some people. From the first call, we’ll be able to guide you through all aspects of the funeral arrangements and we’ll be on hand to help with any decisions you need to make.
Once we collect your loved one, we can keep them safe in one of our Chapels of Rest, ready for close friends and family to visit and say goodbye before the funeral. From there, we can arrange the following:
- Liaising with all involved parties. This includes clergy/celebrants, places of worship, crematoria, cemeteries and medical establishments.
- Advice on purchasing a coffin or casket.
- Distributing obituary notices to news media outlets.
- Organisation of floral tributes.
- Printing service programmes and hymn sheets.
- Providing processional vehicles.
- Organising refreshments and catering after the funeral
We can also offer international repatriation services to and from the United Kingdom, as well as advice on any personal or legal matters, including any issues that may arise with the Department of Work and Pensions.
As we understand that this can be such a difficult time, if you or your loved ones find that you are struggling to cope with the loss, we can offer emotional support and recommend bereavement counselling services.